Xiaomi launches electric bicycle ‘Himo T1’
Xiaomi, an electronic Chinese company, which is famous for smartphones, launched an electric bike ‘Himo T1’ succeeding as the 3rd edition in the series.
As per iGyaan, the latest Himo T1 is the follow-up of the Xiaomi backed Himo brand’s 3rd electric bicycle.
The first one is the Himo V1 and while the second one is the Himo C20 folding e-bikes.
The key features of the Himo T1 are its one-button start, multi-function combination switch, a digital display, among other things. The Himo T1 comes with a very simple design and its tires measures around 90mm in size.
Xiaomi Electric Bicycle Specs
- Himo T1 has a 14,000mAh Li-ion battery with a nominal voltage of 48V.
- 14Ah option of the cycle will allow users to travel up to 60kms and the 28Ah version will go on up to 120km.
- Himo T1 electric bicycle also comes with a front suspension fork, dual coilover rear suspension, drum brake on the back side and a hydraulic disc brake on the front.
- The bike weighs 53kg
- Measures 1515x665x1025mm.
- The electric bicycle It will be available in three colour variants including – Red, Gray, and White.
As for the pricing, the crowdfunding website reveals that the Himo T1 comes for a price tag of CNY 2. In China, the bike will be available for buying starting June 4.