Red Dead Redemption 2 is available on PC
The first Red Dead Redemption game to release on PC, Red Dead Redemption 2 benefits from a whole series of graphic and technical improvements, in order to tell even more in detail the history of Arthur Morgan and the band of Dutch van der Linde, and their setbacks with authorities from one end of the United States to the end of the nineteenth century.
New in the story mode
In addition to technical improvements, Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC includes additional updates for Story Mode, including:
- Three new bounty hunter missions: apprehend a trio of wanted fugitives: the thief Herman Zizendorf, former Confederate officer Camille de Millemont and band leader Bart Cavanaugh.
- Two new band hangouts: take on the Del Lobo band on the side of Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly.
- Two new treasure maps: go on a quest for treasure by following the new maps The Milestones of Opulence and The Elemental Trail to discover gold bullion and other rewards.
- The new mission “To the four corners of the earth”.
- A selection of weapons, horses, and amulets.